If you encounter an error or an issue requiring troubleshooting, please check our Troubleshooting Guide. If still unsolved, please submit an Issue Report.
Here is how:
1. To report an issue, it is helpful if the problem can be re-created while collecting full logging. Before beginning please make sure a profile is selected (other than the Guest profile). Navigate to settings in the top left corner and go to Logging and change Log Mode to Full as seen below.
2. Then record a session that will be used for submission. If it is possible to re-create the issue during the recording, please do so now. It is usually helpful to perform a quick start followed by a calibration and validation so that as much data as possible is available for AdHawk analysis. The bug report will pull the data from the latest session so if a new recording is not done, it will package the previous one. If there is a specific failure message, please recreate the error with full logging turned on and then generate the bug report described below.
3. Navigate to the menu bar and go to Help > Report an issue.
4. Provide a summary and a detailed description. Include information such as if the issue has always occurred or what changed in your setup. Describe the PC used to run the device, and whether it was on battery power or plugged in. Please mention the light intensity in the room and other potential environmental concerns. Finally, include what calibration mode you were using (Grid or VOR).
5. Next, the issue report wizard will require a recording/session submission. The system will select the latest files automatically, however, if another recording/session needs to be submitted, click 'Add recording/Add session' and select the appropriate folder. A recording is not always required, and should only be included if there is an issue with the video export. The selected sessions should have an autotune, calibration, and validation.
6. After completing the issue report, a zip file will be generated. The generated zip file needs to be sent manually. Please send the generated zip file to email@example.com with your name and MindLink # with the subject "Zip file for bug report".
7. Once sent, we will investigate the report and get back with a solution.