If you encounter an error or an issue requiring troubleshooting, please check our Troubleshooting Guide. If still unsolved, please submit an Issue Report.
Here is how:
1. To report an issue, please also submit a recording. Before beginning please make sure a profile is selected. Navigate to settings in the top left corner and go to Logging and change Log Mode to Full as seen below.
2. Then record a session that will be used for submission. If not, the latest recording/session will be automatically selected. Please use a session that includes an autotune, calibration, and validation, even if certain sections fail.
3. Navigate to the menu bar and go to Help > Report an issue.
4. Provide a summary and a detailed description. Include information such as if the issue has always occurred or what changed in your setup. Describe the PC used to run the device, and whether it was on battery power or plugged in. Please mention the light intensity in the room and other potential environmental concerns. Finally, include what calibration mode you were using.
5. Next, the issue report wizard will require a recording/session submission. The system will grab the latest files automatically, however, if another recording/session needs to be submitted, click 'Add recording/Add session' and select the appropriate folder. A recording is not always required, and should only be included if there is an issue with the video export. The selected sessions should have an autotune, calibration, and validation.
6. After completing the issue report, a zip file will be generated. The generated zip file needs to be sent manually. Please send the generated zip file to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and MindLink # with the subject "Zip file for bug report".
7. Once sent, we will investigate the report and get back with a solution.